Saturday, September 10

Day Seven

Having finished in Neah Bay yesterday, I began in Forks this morning. I also picked the perfect weekend to be in Forks: apparently the author of the popular series based in Forks has a town holiday composed of scavenger hunts and other activities that happened to be the weekend I was there. Of course, I rubbed myself down with garlic shortly before arriving. The morning portion of the ride was absolutely amazing with the morning sun piercing through the morning mist of the Olympic National Forest. I was also rewarded with many views of coastal beaches and like yesterday, there was hardly a cloud in the sky! I made it down to Aberdeen earlier than expected and so I continued on the route to the old logging town of Raymond. Only two more days!

Near Ruby Beach at the Olympic National Forest

SR 101 in the morning

Zoom!

I made some friends in Raymond who agreed to give me a lift

No comments:

Post a Comment